Sustainable Plumbing Brisbane | Akins Plumbing
Committed to environmentally-friendly practices for over 40 years, Akins Plumbing offers the very best sustainable plumbing Brisbane, Logan and Ipswich.
Preventive Maintenance Plan
As part of our ‘Think Green’ initiative, we offer Preventative Maintenance Plans for anyone wanting to improve their energy rating and utility bills. Through a thorough inspection, the plan aims to identify and rectify potential risks around your home or office that contribute to water wastage, thereby reducing water consumption and leaving you with a more energy and cost-efficient space for years to come. The perfect solution for anyone looking to reduce their energy costs, the implementation of the plan carries a number of benefits, including:
- Reduced water consumption
- Avoidance of potential damage to hot water systems
- Flood avoidance through installation of stainless steel braided hoses
- Improved health and safety through prevention of sewer waste back-flow
All plumbing fixtures are inspected for visual signs of ageing or stress, correct installation procedure, state regulations for gas installations, and quality of product previously used. This inspection will assist in establishing the location of plumbing services and give you an understanding of the plumbing in your home.
What Do You Get Through Sustainable Plumbing Brisbane?
Once the inspection is complete, we will provide you with a full report of our findings, including images from the CCTV camera inspection. Based on the findings, we will also give you a quote outlining the recommended action required.
As part of our Preventative Maintenance Plan, we will inspect the following:
- Pressure Test Water Main to determine if Pressure reduction is required-over pressure can void tap ware warranties and shorten the lifespan of plumbing fixtures
- Hot Water System Inspection-check unit and valves are 100 % operational
- Water Efficiency test to gauge water consumption
- Inspection of all flexi-hoses connected to plumbing fixtures. Determine the quality of product and or signs of distress
- Overflow relief gully for sewer lines to avoid back-flow of sewer waste into your home
- Survey Stormwater and sewer lines using CCTV Drain Camera. Images supplied. Subject to accessibility
- Urban utilities water meter box for accessibility and ease of use
- General inspection of the property to investigate any other general plumbing needs that could affect your home
At Akins Plumbing, we value the role quality plumbing plays in the health and safety of the community and we want to reward and support positive advancements made towards sustainability and community development. That’s why on top of our preventative maintenance plan, we also donate to a number of charities, including Plumbers without Borders, Community Generation and Drop4Drop.
Invest in a sustainable and long-term solution and choose Akins Plumbing for your plumbing needs. Contact us online today or at (07) 3891 7480 for your free quote and for further information on our sustainable plumbing Brisbane and surrounding areas.
A QUALITY PLUMBER SERVICE WITH A SUSTAINABLE TOUCH
We are a family owned and run company that is small enough to care, yet established enough to provide the quality service you deserve. So look no further than Akins Plumbing. We focus on being transparent, honest and reliable. Our team is committed to being socially responsible. Offering environmentally friendly and cost effective plumbing services that will benefit you in the long run. This is part of our core values.
What are you waiting for? Don’t put off those plumbing jobs any longer. For more information on a quality plumber Brisbane, Logan or Ipswich please contact us today on (07) 3891 7480.